Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy MAMA's Day, mum ♥

First of all ..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
To ma beloved, sometimes annoying, crazy but da BEST mum ever :D I love you mum! I gave her this this morning :) 

  She cried when I came down from ma room. Haha that's quite normal b'cause ma mum is a emotional woman :p

SKIP SKIP SKIP ... until tonight's Mother's day dinner :D Teehee ..

  We went to Shangri-Lang Hotel for a SUPER EXPENSIVE buffet :) This is the second time I went there .. 
The first time I went there was ma sister's birthday and I forgot when and I lazy to think when so .. yeah :) I will just share with you ma picture I took .. Even though it's only a few food but, let's let the pictures do the talking :)

 First reached the hotel, holding da card I made for grandma :)

 Ma first round :p


 DESERT OF MA DAY  Chocolate puff

 Sister who sits in front of me :D

 ma ice cream :)

 me and THE BOSS
 ma and THE BOSS' BOSS

ice cream which is actually not an ice cream :/





 2nd DESERT OF MA DAY  TINY CHEESE CAKE


E3 




I LOVE YOU, MUMMY 



We don't need MOTHER'S DAY to show our love for them. We can show our love to them everyday. I love ma mum even though she's sometimes annoying, always talk about something which I don't wanna listen, sometimes not allowing me to have fun, take away ma freedom, but I know she's doing it for MA future :) Even though sometimes I may hurt you feelings, mum. But I always wanna do ma best. I always wanna study hard to get good result to let you know that I can do it with God and with you.
  I love you, mum    :*


PEACE OUT ! :D 

No comments:

Join God's Fellowship ♥